Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a cloud platform for you to build and deploy programs, but you are responsible for protecting and securing your data, as stated in the AWS Shared Responsibility Model. Veeam protects and manages Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Relational Database Service (RDS), EFS, and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) data with native, fully automated AWS backup and disaster recovery.
Veeam Backup for AWS protects and manages Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon EFS, and Amazon VPC data with native, fully automated AWS backup and disaster recovery. Designed for cost-effectiveness, security, and scalability, you can minimize the risk of data loss for all of your AWS data while saving a lot of money by:
- Use policy-based automation of native snapshots and backups to streamline AWS backup with set-and-forget simplicity.
- Fast and versatile recovery options, from entire instances to individual files and folders, to achieve near-zero RTOs.
- Lowest-cost backup to Amazon S3 storage classes, allowing you to keep expenses under control while meeting retention and compliance goals.
- More security and compliance options to comply with AWS best practices and safeguard your data from ransomware and cyber-attacks.
- A single platform to manage AWS backup across many clouds, virtual, physical, SaaS, and Kubernetes environments.
- Cloud Mobility allows you to backup, recover, and migrate between cloud, virtual, and physical environments without incurring additional fees.
Backup to Amazon EFS, backup to Amazon S3 Glacier and S3 Glacier Deep Archive, interaction with AWS KMS, and more are all included in the current edition.